The Philippine Honorary Consulate in Belize is located on 35 New Road, Belize City, Belize. Opening hours are 8AM to 5PM local time, Mondays to Fridays.
Philippine Honorary Consul in Belize, Mikhail Arguelles
The Philippine Honorary Consul in Belize, Mikhail Arguelles, is a Belizean attorney. He was commissioned by the Republic of the Philippines in 2013. Mr. Arguelles was the legal counsel and prosecutor for the Financial Intelligence Unit of Belize, an autonomous Government-funded agency, where he prosecuted white-collar crime, particularly money laundering and related offenses. During that time he was certified as a legal examiner/assessor of the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF) in Trinidad & Tobago and has had extensive experience with the Money Laundering and Terrorism (Prevention) Act.
- Temporary Tourist Visa
- One Way Travel document in case of lost/stolen passport
- Standard Affidavits
- Affidavit of Loss
- Special Power of Attorney
- Authentication of documents (Corporate documents and documents issued by Belizean Authorities, note below)
- Passport Renewal (only when we have consular outreach)
- Affidavit of delayed registration of birth
- Affidavit of acknowledgement of paternity
- Report of Birth
- Report of Marriage
- Affidavit of support and consent for travelling purposes
No. It can only be done during consular outreach.
No . The authentication of Philippine birth certificates and other documents must be done at the Department of Foreign Affairs in Manila. The procedure is found here: https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/authentication. The Belizean Honorary Consulate in Manila can be found at https://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy8998/